Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy regarding any information that we may collect while you are operating our website.
I) General information
- We process your personal data in accordance with the applicable EU regulations on data protection, including the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Owner of website arashi.eu and Administrator of personal data is company 2PACK Tomasz Kowalski (“2PACK”) registered in Poland, registered office: ul. Sredzka 30, 63-020 Zaniemysl, Poland. VAT registration number: PL6912004284, REGON: 300298480.
- E-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operator is Administrator of your personal data voluntary provided in the service.
- We use personal data for:
- Presentation of the offer or information, processing the orders, answering inquiries
- We can acquire your personal or non-personal data:
- When you contact us in any way (by phone, e-mail, social media etc.)
- When you visit our website by writing down information in the end devices in cookies files
- When you contact us the types of personal information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your location
- Your phone number(s)
- Correspondence between you and us
- Other (this is an indicative list only and other personal information may be collected from time to time).
- 2PACK collects also non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. 2PACK’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to understand in better way how visitors use our websites.
II) Methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Entering data is protected by certificate SSL. Personal data and log data entered at the website are encrypted in the User’s computer and can be read only at the final server.
Service is hosted (technically kept) by server operator: home.pl
III) Your rights and additional information concerning the usage of data
- In some cases, Administrator has the right to give over your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract with you or in order to fulfil the duties of the Administrator. It refers to following groups of recipients:
- Hosting company
- Authorized employees or cooperating companies that use the data in order to keep the website working
- Companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data is going to be processed by the Administrator not longer than it is necessary for activities required by separate law regulations (for example tax regulations). In reference to marketing data it is not going to be processed longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to data concerning yourself,
- correction of your data,
- limitation of its processing
- and transferring the data
- You are entitled to object data processing of personal data when it is processed by the Administrator on the basis of a legitimate interest and/or for statistical purposes. The Operator will no longer be able to process such personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person, whose data is concerned, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- Providing the personal data is voluntary however necessary for providing the service
- In relation to you, actions can be taken consisting of automated decision-making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data are not transferred to the 3rd countries in the sense of data protection law. It means that we do not send your data outside of EU.
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
- The Operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorised bodies upon their legitimate request and to the extent resulting from the said request.
- The Administrator’s actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
IV) Information collected by forms
1. Website does not use forms for data collection.
V) Logs from Administrator
1. Information concerning activities of website’s visitor can be logged. We use these data for administration of the Internet service.
VI) Important marketing techniques
1. The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic through Google Analytics (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA). The operator does not provide personal data to the operator of this service, but only anonymised information. The service is based on the usage of cookies in the end user’s device. User may browse and edit information about his preferences stemming from cookies gathered by Google advertising network by means of Google ADS: (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/)
3. You can prevent the capturing by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents future collection of your data when you visit this website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
VII) Information about the files cookies
2. Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Website. These files make it possible to identify User’s software and help adjust the Service individually to every User. Cookies usually contain the name of their domain of origin, the time they have been stored on the Device and their assigned value.
3. The entity posting cookie files on Website User’s terminal unit and obtaining access to those files is the operator of the Website 2PACK Tomasz Kowalski.
4. Cookie files on arashi.eu are used to optimise our services and for the purpose explained above in the part “Important marketing techniques”.
5. Following types of cookie files are used within this Service: session cookies, persistent cookies and cookies of external websites used by arashi.eu, e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Maps. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The browser’s software usually allows storage of cookie files by its default settings.
The Users of the Service may change the settings in this field. Web browsers allow removing cookie files. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed explanation how to do so is included in the help section or the browser’s documentation.
7. The Service operator informs that limitations regarding the cookies files application may influence on some functions available on the www.arashi.eu website.
8. Cookies files stored in the Service User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners co-operating with the operator of arashi.eu It especially concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in USA).
9. Cookies can be used for marketing companies, especially by Google for displaying advertisements adjusted to the way of usage of this service. For this purpose they can keep record of the navigation path of the user or time of using the website.
12. By using this website, you consent to the use of the data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above
VIII) Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the Service user does not want to receive cookie files, he or she may change the settings of the browser. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
2. In order to manage your cookie settings please select browser you are using from below list and follow the instructions:
IX) Final provisions
- This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of 23rd January 2021
Last updated 23.01.2020